If you have questions about a ticket purchase, please contact your theater directly.
- Customers select seats and pay online, processed through your Stripe account.
- Accurately track all ticket sales, including comp tickets.
- Total price control: charge different prices per section, per performance, per seat.
- Sell reserved and general admission tickets.
- Distribute comp tickets via email vouchers.
- Use the same system at the box office that your customers use online.
There are no setup or monthly fees. You simply pay Buy Your Tix 50¢ for each order. Not per ticket, per order.
Here is an example. Stripe’s non-profit rates* are 2.2% plus 30¢ per transaction. On a $50 order your fees to Stripe would be $1.40 and to Buy Your Tix would be 50¢.
*As of 2017-10-23. American Express rate is 3.5% per transaction.
To set up your Buy Your Tix account and start selling tickets online you’ll need:
- diagram of your venue — we’ll help you
- Stripe account — sign up directly from your BYT account
- email for ticket sales, such as `firstname.lastname@example.org`
To use Buy Your Tix to sell tickets at the door you’ll need:
- device connected to the internet (laptop, iPad, etc.)
- printer to print tickets, or pre-printed ticket slips
- device to accept credit cards, such as Square reader
To use Buy Your Tix to track admissions you’ll need:
- device connected to the internet
- bar code scanner
Send us your contact information and a message about your ticketing needs.